About This Course
This is an all-level customer service course that looks at the correct way to interact on the phone with either our customers, colleagues or acquaintances.
Often times the importance of telephone etiquette is underrated and ignored and not counted amongst the customer service topics that need to be reviewed and enhanced from time to time. This course provides step by step simple but vital techniques and tips for anybody who works or has access to a phone regardless of their level. Practising the techniques would definitely professionalise any student’s interaction on the telephone and enhance their confidence. This Telephone Etiquette customer service course would enhance the customer experience of your customers and make customer service management easy. Simply put the course would make you stand out from the rest. It is a double certificated course, meaning you get a certificate from ICSP and one from the Institute of Customer Service Professionals.
- ICSP Certificate
- There are no requirements to take this course except that you need to have a positive attitude and the willingness to learn and use the suggested techniques.
- Anybody who works currently in any customer service role.
- Call centre reps and customer service department employees.
- Anyone with access to a phone.
- Anybody interested in improving their communication skills on the phone.
- Anybody who wants to improve their customer service and customer experience using telephone techniques.